The best restaurants in Santo Domingo 2015

Michelangelo Restaurant in Santo Domingo

Michelangelo Restaurant in Santo DomingoMichelangelo Restaurant, gourmet food at low prices

Michelangelo Restaurant offers a new gourmet food concept, with very low prices. 80% of the dishes can be ordered for a price from 190 RD $ to 250 RD $. The other 20% is still very affordable and unique in the Piantini zone…

La Briciola Restaurant in Santo Domingo

La Briciola Restaurant in Santo DomingoLa Briciola, the Italian Gastronomy

Not only a restaurant, but La Briciola ! Refined and elegant environment, kind and polite reception, excellent mediterranean cuisine and respect for traditions, a vast cellar with the best national and international wines, an accurate service and a becoming atmosphere: this is what makes of La Briciola an exclusive club…

More informations…

Scherezade Restaurant in Santo Domingo

Scherezade Restaurant Santo DomingoScherezade Restaurant, a warm ambiance

This romantic and mystical restaurant with an attractive Moroccan construction and the sounds of live music promise a uniquely good time offering Middle Eastern and Mediterranean menu, including delicious desserts…

More informations…